Interior designing services needed for a project vary from property to property – mostly dependent on whether the project is commercial or residential. That said, the size and type of the project does not change the fact that only a few interior decorators like Lipari Design are worth the investment.
Now, whether it’s the Lipari commercial interior design or the requirements are for residential properties, the services that are most invaluable and exclusive to only elite designers are listed below.
- Communication Services For Perfect Designing
It’s necessary that the designer strikes a direct interaction with the architects as well as the engineers in order to understand their thought process. This will help the designers in suggesting changes that’ll reduce the cost of production, and, at the same time, increase the sales value of the property. How’s that possible? Well, have a look at the pointers below.
- Designers are able to make suggestions about the furniture that’ll make the rooms look bigger than they actually are.
- They are able to suggest best ceiling plans so that the lighting conditions are unbeatable.
These elemental inputs actually increase the sales value of the property.
- Furniture Selection and Staging Services
Whether it’s the color of the furniture, the material they are made of, or their finish and texture, interior decorators are the best people to work with. They offer suggestions about the:
- Best materials within your budget.
- Optimum size to complement the dimensions of the area.
Above all, they’re perfectly able to offer installation spots so that the rooms look well-organized and spacious.
When it comes to residential condos and villas, designers at Lipari Design offer services that include:
- Kitchen cabinet making and installation.
- Ceiling planning according to the size and height of the room.
- Colors that will increase the brightness of the area.
They can also help in designing cabinets and ceiling plans complementing different designs that include:
- Contemporary design
- Urban design
- European-style design
- Modern design
- Country classic design
- Attractive Portfolio
This is a service that elite firms provide in order to declare to the customers their achievements. In return, it helps the customers in deciding whether or not the firm has handled projects similar to theirs in the past.
A few examples of some successful commercial and residential projects that Lipari Design has handled include the following.
- Private Residence – Mirabel
- Private Residence – Montreal
- Devimco Immobilier – Magellan Project
- Aquablu Sales Office – Garabedian Development INC.
They have also handled many Condo designing projects, like:
- Aquablu Model Condo – Garabedian Development INC.
- Voltige Condo – Society Development
- Urban Condos Myriade Project – Mondev Condos Urbain Montreal
So, as long as you pick elite designers, you’ll be able to get the results you wanted, even better, within your budget.